NAC International will be actively engaged in the following industry events / conferences. Information on each event is enclosed below.
Please return to this page for updated information.
Come hear NAC International discuss recent used fuel and high level waste storage solution advancements and lessons learned at the conference. Don’t forget to visit our booth for addition information on NAC International’s solutions.
This year’s Nuclear Decommissioning & Used Fuel Strategy Summits Conference in Charlotte, NC on the 2rd and 3rd of October 2017.
Register through the below web link using the discount code NAC and get a $200 saving on your conference pass. Web Listing: http://www.nuclearenergyinsider.com/nuclear-decommissioning-used-fuel/
With a record 400 attendees, over 50 of the industry's leading speakers and a brand new Yucca Mountain Panel session, the Nuclear Decommissioning and Used Fuel Strategy Summit returns as North America's premier meeting point for decommissioning and used fuel industry professionals.
- Assess changing decommissioning contracting models and weigh up the pros and cons of each method, allowing you to better plan for future decommissioning projects
- Hear fresh updates on the New Administration’s energy policy, including Yucca Mountain funding, nuclear’s role in the energy mix and easing regulatory burdens
- Get the latest on interim and long-term used fuel storage including recent CIS applications, transportation challenges and aging management programs to ensure you’re up to date with the next steps for safely managing disposal
- Gain valuable insights into cost estimation best practices that will help to form viable trust fund management for future decommissioning and manage costs on current decommissioning projects
- Understand the work being done by the NRC with the exploration of a rulemaking that would amend NRC regulations, such as 10 CFR Parts 26, 50, 52, 73 and 140, for the decommissioning of nuclear power reactors
Dates: 2-3 October 2017
Location: Charlotte, NC