NAC International will be actively engaged in the following industry events / conferences. Information on each event is enclosed below.
Please return to this page for updated information.
The World Nuclear Association Symposium is the premier annual event for the global nuclear industry. The 2017 Symposium will be held in London on 13-15 September, where hundreds of nuclear energy professionals from all over the globe will gather for a diverse programme of expert talks. The event will also provide unrivalled networking and business opportunities, such as an exclusive gala dinner, as well as an exhibition of major suppliers and utilities. The Symposium is also drawing increased attention from non-industry professionals who recognize nuclear power's central importance in securing our world's energy and environmental future.
The 2017 event is taking place in LONDON on the 13th – 15th of September 2017. An event not to be missed offering extensive networking opportunities, Q&A sessions, interactive panel discussions, a large exhibition and fantastic social events. Please find additional information at https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/206831/464514/
NAC International will be participating in the conference and have a booth in the exhibition hall. If you have any questions, come by and see us at the booth or contact us directly via the CONTACT request form on this website.
Come hear NAC International discuss recent used fuel and high level waste storage solution advancements and lessons learned at the conference. Don’t forget to visit our booth for addition information on NAC International’s solutions.
This year’s Nuclear Decommissioning & Used Fuel Strategy Summits Conference in Charlotte, NC on the 2rd and 3rd of October 2017.
Register through the below web link using the discount code NAC and get a $200 saving on your conference pass. Web Listing: http://www.nuclearenergyinsider.com/nuclear-decommissioning-used-fuel/
With a record 400 attendees, over 50 of the industry's leading speakers and a brand new Yucca Mountain Panel session, the Nuclear Decommissioning and Used Fuel Strategy Summit returns as North America's premier meeting point for decommissioning and used fuel industry professionals.
- Assess changing decommissioning contracting models and weigh up the pros and cons of each method, allowing you to better plan for future decommissioning projects
- Hear fresh updates on the New Administration’s energy policy, including Yucca Mountain funding, nuclear’s role in the energy mix and easing regulatory burdens
- Get the latest on interim and long-term used fuel storage including recent CIS applications, transportation challenges and aging management programs to ensure you’re up to date with the next steps for safely managing disposal
- Gain valuable insights into cost estimation best practices that will help to form viable trust fund management for future decommissioning and manage costs on current decommissioning projects
- Understand the work being done by the NRC with the exploration of a rulemaking that would amend NRC regulations, such as 10 CFR Parts 26, 50, 52, 73 and 140, for the decommissioning of nuclear power reactors
Dates: 2-3 October 2017
Location: Charlotte, NC